is it wrong? help right back asap

chuck2005

Reaction score
Is it wrong to want a baby so bad? i dont care what my family would think me and my boyfriend would manage but would we be happy, we are happ just now, very happy and all i want is a healthy baby boy, and i have been trying since december and still nothing?

I'm afraid you may get a girl!! You can't choose these things.

aw gaud i never ment to right just boy i ment to right baby boy/girl, sorry, anything would be nice as long as its healthy and all mine. but i dont like to think that far ahead provideing i cant even get pregnant.
keep me posted x

please can you take your flashing avatar off please - just for taste reasons and the forum you have posted it on. Cheers. (Don't take it personally).

well i have taken it personally, i am sitting spilling my heart out to ya, worrying, and wanting a baby and your picking on my picture?!

Thanks babe - nothing personal - I just prefer avatars which are in keeping with the pregnancy and TTC spirit.

I really really hope you get your BFP soon babe. The best advice I can give is try not to worry so much. xx

Sorry just read your reply - I know your spillign your heart out hun - but the avatar was a little offensive. You're not the first person has has been asked or has had their picture removed so please don't feel I'm pcking on you.

Please take my advice though hun - the more you relax - the more chance it will happen. It can take at least 3 months for BCP to come out your system and a year for things to return to normal. Your body maybe just isn't ready?

have you been charting your ovulation in any way?

yeh ive kept a diry, but i just dread the day my periods due, the last time it came a day late i was so excited and thought i was pregnant, the next day my period was there and i was brought back to square one, people can get pregnant and not even try, but when you want something so much, it doesnt happen x

Hi Chuck,

Not sure if this will make you feel better, but on average it takes six months to conceive, although you are slightly over this, I would still try and relax and enjoy the practising and once it gets to a year perhaps keep diaries and speak to your doc etc. The time period for conception is so small so it can take time.

It took me 4 years to get my pg, I hope you get it before then. Relaxing is the key but I know it's hard as you can't help thinking about it.

Also think about what you and your partner want, not what the family want, it's your situation not theirs and they will only stress you out.

Good luck !!

xx

i try stop thinking but sometimes it doesnt happen, i need to have a baby, i want a baby and this isnt happening, im under alot of stress. do u no any positions or food i could eat to maybe boost my chances

Stress is not good if you want to conceive.

Food - just really healthy stuff will help, not much processed stuff.

Sex - positions, anything and everything - it's the amount of times you do it and when that count, not the position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back