is it true

AyeshaD

Reaction score
that upper teeth are more painful than the bottom ones and what did you used to pain relief tips please?

after getting his bottom 2 hes more and more arch to chew on anything he sees does that more coming? sorry am new to this!

Owens getting his top ones now and he is a right grump !! We use teething gel , and a teether . He's been dribbling loads a snoring everything!! I think it's a little worse than his bottom ones cause ATM he won't even Finnish all his bottles or
Food.
Poor bubba x

Hi never heard to top ones r more painful back ones usually r. With my first bonjela worked with calpol if he was really feeling it and used herbal teething powders too. My middle one really suffered bless him have him everything in the end the thing that helped was an amber teething necklace. He still wears it now and he is nearly 3. Already have put an anklet on Rhea and have a necklace for her too that I brought ages ago .
Hope your lo doesn't suffer too bad xxx

I think every babies pain threshold is different so not sure if it makes a difference top or bottom teeth, just depends on the baby.

Bonjella and calpol and calprofen work best for Oscar, mostly at teh same time when he's really bad.

And we keep his teethers in teh freezer too, and he loves biting them.

Nurofen & teething powders work best for my LO, she's been a nightmare with her teeth will be glad when she's got them all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back