is it true baby can hear at fifteen weeks?

bbee

Reaction score
is it true? if so then i'm going to start talking to my ickle bump as im fifteen weeks soon! and stop the swearing!!! :p xxx

i got told by my midwife and scanographer that they could hear us at 12 weeks xxx

Wow that's amazing :p gonna have to stop the swearing and shouting! My boyfriends been playing songs to it haha!xxx

I've been talking to mine since I found out haha

According to the baby progress websites they can hear from about 15 weeks-ish but they don't start developing any memory until abut 21 weeks. So when they're born, they recognise their mother's voice or any music that was played repeatedly to them, but until 21 weeks nothing is being stored in their little memory banks :) I love reading their weekly progress online :D

I've been speaking to my bump since I found out but it's going to be awesome once I know they will get their memory! Both me and my OH are musicians/singers so as cheesy as it sounds I am so going to sing and play to my bump!

I've been speaking to my bump since I found out but it's going to be awesome once I know they will get their memory! Both me and my OH are musicians/singers so as cheesy as it sounds I am so going to sing and play to my bump!

Well that's a good thing because they'll be used to those sounds when they're born so they'll know they're at home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back