Is it safe?

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
Hey ladies :) I'm sorry if I sound really stupid but I don't want to do anything wrong lol. Anyway, can you paint your nails when pregnant? If so, can you do it all through the pregnancy or just in certain tri's? Would be really happy with a reply :) xx

Hey hun I painted mine all the way through (oh helped towards the end lol) and LO is happy and healthy at 4 months :) never heard of any problems with painting!

HTH xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Oh ok thank you :D I'm just worrying over everything atm lol :') xxx

think everyone worries about everything iv been painting mine every week and all good here :) x

I paint mine with no problems

Painted mine loads! Paint them while you can, because you'll find that when you get really big, you can't see your feet anymore, let alone reach them to paint them :lol:

I have had acrylic nails now for about 3 years ever since I started working again, I have them done every month and I have had no problems, baby is growing fine according to the sonographer :)

One of the ladies at work had them done all through her pregnancy as well and she has a beautiful baby boy :)

I will be invested in some cool snazzzy colours for my toes soon and then it's up to hubby lol
:lol:

I wish I could paint my nails, well toes nails that is can get down to them beggars anymore!! But yes it is fine to do hunnie XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back