Is it possible

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Hi

Do opks work for everyone!?
I know you can miss a surge by testing every 24 hrs etc but if you test 3 times a day, daily from early in cycle, so everything is covered, is it possible for opks not to pick up a lh surge?

Is it possible to get pregnant without a positive opk?

Ive taken soy 3-7 this cycle I know it's still early as only cd13, I'm just clutching at straws at the moment getting more and more disheartened evert time I get a neg :(

Yes. I've got preg without a position opk 3 times now x

Yes. I've got preg without a position opk 3 times now x

Wow really? We're your opk completely negative or almost ( dark is)
And did you ovulate around the normal time then?
Sorry questions lol

I didn't get a positive OPK for the cycle when my DD was conceived in 2013 so don't loose hope.

On the days you are predicted to ovulate, test twice, once with morning pee and then once in the afternoon and when you haven't drunk anything for at least 2 hours. Consider buying better quality tests too rather than the cheapy little ones and temping so you can see if you ovulated.

I didn't get a positive OPK for the cycle when my DD was conceived in 2013 so don't loose hope.

On the days you are predicted to ovulate, test twice, once with morning pee and then once in the afternoon and when you haven't drunk anything for at least 2 hours. Consider buying better quality tests too rather than the cheapy little ones and temping so you can see if you ovulated.

I test around 10-1030 2 and 630-7 so all day is covered really,
When you got pregnant were your opks completely negative? I did it turn out you ovulated around the correct day?

It wasn't totally negative, there was a faint second line.

I'm sure some peoples bodies are just much more sensitive to hormonal changes and don't need as much. This also explains my rampant PMT each month !

(I have no qualifications in this so its just my very uneducated opinion :) )

It wasn't totally negative, there was a faint second line.

I'm sure some peoples bodies are just much more sensitive to hormonal changes and don't need as much. This also explains my rampant PMT each month !

(I have no qualifications in this so its just my very uneducated opinion :) )

Great news thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back