Is it possible?

Vickyyy

Reaction score
So I came off of the pill back in February. I know it takes a while to get my body back to normal, especially as I was on contraception for a while.
Anyway, I have had 3 periods one in march then April and one In May. They all seem to last 5days and look and feel normal.

Soo, I know I ovulated for a fact on Wednesday the 5th of June and my OH and I did the deed on 2 days before and on the day. However, I don't start my period until 26th of June. Is it even possible that I have to wait three weeks after I ovulated to find out if I'm pregnant? Seems mad?

If anyone could help shed light, I'd be greatful. Thanks.

Hey,
Some people can get pos tests 7dpo (dont think its that common) but i would have thought if u test on 20th you should get a good idea xxx

Hi vickyy. I am due day after you but I am not testing until tuesday or wednesday. Don't want to get my hopes up and get a false result xx

Leave it as long as you can! I did a test on 29th November and it wa negative, but then did another one one 10th December and it was positive 4weeks 3days! Don't test too early as hard as it is to not test :) good luck!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back