Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Missbatesy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Missbatesy

Missbatesy Well-Known Member

I got woken up with the worst cramp in the bottom of my leg yesterday morning then my leg muscle ached all day. I woke up this morning and the same leg nearly collapsed under me! Can you pull a muscle from having cramp? I know this isn't a question about baby's but I am wondering why it's so painful!x

2. julesb64

julesb64 Well-Known Member

I had this on Saturday and its only just clearing up now! According to my hubby, your muscle gets bruised sometimes if you get cramp and can take a few days to recover so its perfectly normal, but bloody sore!!!!

Jules x

3. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I had cramp in my left leg in the night and it was sore for days after so think its normal, especially if you don't normally suffer from cramps x

4. Missbatesy

Missbatesy Well-Known Member

Oh! Thankyou :) least I know there's a reason behind it and its not just me lol!x

5. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

Yup iv had this hun usually in my calf and hav had to wear a support just to b able to put weight back on it for a few hrs...perfectly normal but v painful xxx