Is it possible to ruin a test?

flowers2014

Reaction score
I took a test but read the instructions wrong. Bought one of those cheapy ones which have a blue strip at the top and I started to peel that off until I realised I wasn't meant to.

So the pink line or lines show up but there is also another line at the very top where that blue plasticy thing starts so it has one line too many. Did I ruin the test by trying to remove it?

as long as the absorbant bit that was unde the blue strip is still there it 'should' still work - do you have more, I would do another just in case :)

It should still work if all you done was peel the blue bit. Sounds like your preggers, congrats xx

Okay took another test and it shows 2 lines. Can't believe it.
I wasn't expecting it so I am shocked. I have dates of everything but the real question is what do I do now?
I dont have a regular cycle but it has sort of been every 21 days which was on Friday.

Can you tell I don't have a clue about pregnancy?

Go to your doctor to tell them you're pregnant. They'll point you into the rift direction... Oh and come visit is in tri 1 forum - there's pple in the same boat

Congrats. Pretty much as already said tell your doctor you're pregnant they refer you for midwife who will then contact you but your appointment won't be for a few weeks yet xx

Thank you everyone.

I was meant to cal today but have run out of minutes! And my OH is at work so won't be able to call till tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back