Is it possible for baby to move sides this late on?...

Zoeox

Reaction score
So as many of you will know I'm 2/3cms dilated maybe more now as that was yesterday afternoon, but tonight feels like LO has changed side from his back on my right to back on my left, is this normal?
He's had his back on my right all pregnancy now suddenly feels like hes moved. xx

Mine flips back and forth quite often. Usually her back is on the right, but it's almost like she gets uncomfy sometimes, and decided she needs to move for a while. Xxx

Yes!!! Pip has been back on my left for as long as I can remember. Wednesday he flipped and has his back ony right at the mo. their back on ur left is better for labour so don't worry hunny. I'm willing Pip to flip back over - just another stubborn streak he has letting me know he isn't ready yet! Lol!

Just had a few kicks in the middle, ahh funny wriggly baby... Maybe he is getting more ready for labour then, fingers crossed. :) xx

Oooo Carly whilst I remember are there any times to avoid texting you? Don't want to wake you or anything if things do happen. (not getting my hopes up just yet) xx

No anytime is fine hun. I always have my phone on silent at night so it won't disturb me. I'm up a few times a night too so I can update whenever I see a message xx

Okayy thanks Carly, least I know for when something does happen. Xx

I've also heard that it's good that they have their backs on the left side for labour. Hope your lo is preparing for labour!!

Fx!!

xx

Oo boo boo on my left I think. Come on baby stay there and come out. Lol xx

ive had babys bum sticking out to the left side of my bump for ages lol

kayla prefered my right but moved oner to the left for a bit during the week, she's kinda all over the place yesterday n today though,

maybe he's just trying to get into the right position xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back