Is it possible for babies to have no wind at all?

Hunnie

Reaction score
As title says really, is it possible?
Sophie seems to be quite a windy baby and although we can sit and wind her for a long time it never seems to get rid of it all. It led me to start thinking, will she always have some wind in her or is it possible for them to be completely wind free.

Kynon is virtually wind free at the mouth end anyway! He could fart for Britain though! He's never brought up much wind even from day one. Are you breast or bottle feeding? Breast fed babies have a lot less wind generally.

She's formula fed. She does a few burps while we are feeding her but she also farts for England and sometimes when she's wriggling around it just looks so uncomfortable for her :( and then you just hear a loud farting noise.

We asked this at antenatal and apparently yes thy can be wind free, obviously it's more common for them to have wind xx

It's gotta come out one end or the other lol lilyanna farts more than her dad lol and has a lil burp after I feed her if she hasn't farted for a while x

Hey,
I am breastfeeding and i find that Leo does have a little wind (mouth end) but not as much as i would of thought he would have. But as for the other end... All i can say is he farts like a trooper constantly lol. xx

Grace is formula fed and sometimes doesn't have wind at all. I can usually tell if she does because when she does burp, her chest deflates, so if her chest feels fuller than normal, I know it's gas xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back