Is it our turn yet????

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey girlies.

So my af is due in three days as some will know and this will be the period that puts us at 1 year and 1 month of no contraception. So I guess it might be off to the docs soon if no hope within the next couple of months. We decided in May 15 to try so either one our year is here. I'm gutted. We haven't been trying all sorts of things this year but just ovulation tracking the last few months, w have been going the more natural way the whole year and only tracked ovulation the last few months. Was so sure last month, I really thought I felt it. Spec as I had a tiny bleed at 6/7 dpo. Then the heaviest period I've had in a long time with big clots. Who knows what happened, but I really thought I was. So disappointed.
My previous partner I got pregnant at exactly the same time. One year. So in a way I've never been pregnant before a year of sleeping with that person.(both mc). So maybe there is something in that or not.
Feeling so deflated and frustrated with it all, I've got babies all round me and young children and I just want to have my own one running round causing mayhem. So unfair, I keep crying at random stuff today and I just know my period is on the way as I've had no symptoms and we missed the last two days of our fertile window, although I do remember my last pregnancy, we didn't sleep together anywhere near fertile time. So I guess we are in with a shot but I can feel my period already. Me and my partner speak about it quite alot and I was holding my baby 2nd cousin who is only a month old and when I eventually handed her back to my cousin/babys mum. OH came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and said "your already a mother, your so ready for this" it made me really smile as I'd fed baby, changed, winded etc without even batting an eye lid. I know he is thinking about it as he says things sometimes an I wonder if I will be able to give him and myself a child. He even said to me once "ill feel like I will have let you down if I can't give you the one thing you dream off" I honestly didn't know what to say except that I'll always love him no matter what and we will find a way. It's funny how we are both sitting there thinking off one another and seeing him holding the baby melted my heart, I went all smiley and gooey, his ready to! But anyway I'm going on and on, just needed a rant, I really don't want to go docs but if it's not happened in the next few months I guess we will be going, as that will be well over a year.
Blah... I need a cuppa.
Love, dust and hope to all xxx

Hi tigeress!

I completely empathise. We've been trying since may last year too and it breaks my heart! I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant so easily except me. My hubby was so supportive at first but now when I have a downer he's just replying with you need to stop thinking that way and be positive! I'm desperately trying but it pains me all the time. I feel like my body is failing to do what it should! I'd go to your gp hun, it can't hurt. And carry on with the ovulation tests!

Here any time you want to talk xx

Aww hun I know. Hopefully we will have our miracle babies at the same time!' If I knew when I would get pregnant I would relax completely but the fact I don't know really bugs me. I just want to say them words to him so badly, I'd anything to be able to tell him I'm pregnant.. it's so frustrating. An I can feel my period already, which makes me think. Ok, come on. Turn up so you can bigger off again. Lol. Arghhh xx

Last edited:
Was so sure last month, I really thought I felt it. Spec as I had a tiny bleed at 6/7 dpo. Then the heaviest period I've had in a long time with big clots. Who knows what happened, but I really thought I was. So disappointed.

Exactly the same thing happened to me too, still suffering the hideous AF with clots as big as the palm of my hand. I really hope this cycle will be the one for you and there is some good news to come. I will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Was so sure last month, I really thought I felt it. Spec as I had a tiny bleed at 6/7 dpo. Then the heaviest period I've had in a long time with big clots. Who knows what happened, but I really thought I was. So disappointed.

Exactly the same thing happened to me too, still suffering the hideous AF with clots as big as the palm of my hand. I really hope this cycle will be the one for you and there is some good news to come. I will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you x

Thanks hun it would be lovely, and such a surprise but I'm defo not as positive as I was last month. Hope your af ends soon so you can start. I literally have had baby brain all day! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back