is it normal?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
to feel apprehensive bout ur hubby going bk to work??

als bk tmro :( and im dreading it..didnt feel like this last time with charl.. but i was single then.. so was on my own from word go really..

Of course its normal hun! You will be fine and you'll soon wonder why you were so worried :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was very panicky when OH returned to work. Also my mum and dad went away for 2 weeks so i really was by myself of a day. I had bad days (were id phone him crying my eyes out) and good days were i really enjoyed it. - just took getting used to. By a few weeks i was fine and much more confident :D

I remember feeling like that after my second too :hug:

I felt like I couldn't cope with two on my own but within a few days I loved it :D

You'll be fine and it is normal :)

I know i'll feel the same this time too, maybe worse but I also know that I will manage :)

My OH went back to work full time before our LO was a week old. I hated it, but got used to it . No choice but to really! You'll be fine x

Chin up chick you got us lot (I know it's not the same but we can take the p1ss out of mid :rotfl: )

Seriously it's normal to feel like that :hug:

I felt exactly the same and will no doubt feel the same again! It's totally normal, I think I even posted about it when he went back to work!

Seems like I'm the abnormal one then.... :rotfl:

I couldn't wait for Robin to go back to work and I could get my routine back. I look forward to him coming home on an evening and weekends are brilliant....but there's too much to do through the week for him to be in the way :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i agree with emma i was glad to see the back of my o/h he makes so much mess lol it was lovely to be able to get into a routine on my own :D
chin up hun you will soon get used to it and probably enjoy the quality time you will have with l/o then too and your never alone while you got this site there is always someone around :hug: xxxxxxxxx

yeah its normal but you'll soon settle into a routine. When my OH is off work during the week and at home it really cocks my day up so I prefer it when he's at work.

:hug:

lou said:
yeah its normal but you'll soon settle into a routine. When my OH is off work during the week and at home it really cocks my day up so I prefer it when he's at work.

I found this too. I was crying the day before he went back and thought i'd never cope on my own, but now i find for some reason it really messes up my routine if he's here and it takes me twice as long to get anything done! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back