Is it normal?

lisey

Reaction score
To have hardly any bleeding after erpc? I expected to have a proper period style bleeding. Its very light, light enough for pantyliner. Is this how it should be or shall I be prepared for some heavy bleeding still. There was a fair amount straight after erpc but not since. Sorry for the tmi x

Nope I had my Erpc they said they did a gd job cos I was bleeding quite heavily during the op they gave me a gd clear out , I bled the day if Erpc and a tiny bit the day after and then nothing at all till I got my af 9 weeks later xx

That is normal hon!! With my ERPC in May I bled the day of the op and then nothing after that except I got an infection so had to have another one.

If they do a good job then the pain and bleeding is minimal x

Thanks ladies. My pain hasnt been too bad but I have overdone it today so having few cramps. Need to listen and take it easy x

Everybody is different and this does sound normal. I hardly bled after my 1st d&c. My second in May I hardly bled and then a few days later I started bleeding again and bled for 2 weeks (MMC at 11+4). Xx

I hardley bled, thats why it is so much kinder the erpc.
How are you doling?
Have you got a few days off work to relax? xx

Hi Lisey I was similar to jojo after my D&C I had hardly any bleeding but the doctor told me I'd bled quite alot during the procedure. CD31 now, still no AF xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back