Is it normal.....

nikki_craig

Reaction score
To have so much pain and tenderness around my whole bump???

This is my third pregnancy but I have never experienced this before, it's not just lower ligament pain but I do have that too, but my whole bump is sore and so tender when I press around it gently I could cry.

My pregnancy has all been pretty normal soo far so not outlined problems, don't want to ring MW and be a drama queen so thought I'd see if anyone else at same stage as me is feeling the same sort of problem

TIA xxx

Hey hun if I was you id ring the midwife. Sometimes my
Belly can be tender but not to the point I want to cry. It's more than likely to be something and nothing and just stretching. The more babies you have the more your belly can be tender especially with after pains etc but I would give her a call and get a check up. Could be urine infection best to be checked x

I might just give her a call then, I suppose it can't hurt, I hate sounding like a drama queen but its really uncomfortable

No hun it will reassure you, remember thats what they are paid for.
Sure everything will be fine these things are always best to be checked.
Keep us updated hun x

Spoke with my midwife, she said take some paracetamol and see if it helps the pain if it doesn't then go in and get checked out and I've to pop a urine sample into my surgery. I shall keep you updated xx

Aw see bet you don't feel silly now!
Defo keep me update so glad u called her though xxxx

No I dot feel silly at all lol, she said on the phone just ring anytime it doesn't matter how silly it sounds she doesn't judge anyone's concerns so made me feel a bit better about picking the phone up when I have a niggling problem :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back