Is it normal?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Geekachublog, May 30, 2013.

1. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I had my 13 week scan yesterday and the sonographer had to really press on my stomach... Is it normal to have a sore tummy the day after? In quite a bit of discomfort today.

Thanks,
    Carlee :)

2. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

Yes I was in agony after my 20 week, I tried to grin & bear it but in the end I had to say 'look enough already!' Lol x

3. Geekachublog

Well, she was a bit annoyed because my hubby had filmed (without telling her, because he didn't know...) he told her he had deleted it and apologised, but she was really angry and started digging in :(
    Today I have been in pain right where she was pummelling me!

4. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

I would've complained! It's your baby, why shouldn't he film? The sonographer at my 20 week wasn't very chatty, & was rough. It wasn't a particularly nice experience, we've had 3 private scans & they've all been a delight x

5. Geekachublog

We had an early private scan and they were lovely.

If it doesn't get any better then I may have to speak to them next time I go and say not to push too hard! :)

6. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

The thing is it is a diagnostic test that could deliver bad news so filming it is not a good idea. Cameras that film are discouraged because of confidentiality and getting permission to use or film the image of someone else in the room etc.

7. Geekachublog

Yeah, he was running on an hour sleep, I didn't realise that he was recording otherwise I'd have hit the roof, wasn't his wisest decision, still no reason for her to take out on my uterus.