is it normal

Lgibson2370

Reaction score
It has been a while since i was pregnant with my last baby but is it normal to not be able to sleep and to be hot all the time. I am only 10 weeks but i feel like i am burning up and my oh says thehouse is cold. Also i get up 3-4 times a night. Been having slight cramping in my lower belly but nothing ot worry about i don't guess since i havn't had and spotting. any suggestions.

sounds completly normal to me!! I am still very hot all the time now, think it is just one of the joys!!!

Good luck and congrats!

Until i was 12 weeks, i hardly slept at all :roll: felt so tired all the time but could not stay asleep :roll: Then had my 12 week scan and flew on a weeks holiday the day after and slept great for the whole week!!

I put my insomnia down to worry about having the first scan, although i was nt really aware i was worrying, i think it was at the back of my mind, dont worry your are totally normal :lol:

Natalie x

the only thing i find difficult is that with my first child i wanted to sleep all day, and still do but at night time i toss and turn and get so hot when it isn't hot in the house. I won't get a scan until i am between 17-21 weeks. That is when they do the scans here in my home town. Also you might get one more when you are further along. but normall if there isn't any problems you will only get one scan. How did some of you get the 3 and 4d scans?

I havent actually had them, but i think you have to go to a special clinic and pay for them to be done, although i think some hospitals now have the facilites but they are not avaible without a charge, (i dont think :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back