Is it normal?

jenna

Reaction score
Iv been married for almost a year now and me and my husband have decided we want a baby. At the moment I’m on the pill and when ever I decide im going to stop taking them I panic. I guess the reason is because im petrified of actually giving birth. Im scared of needles and the sight of blood makes me pass out. Most of all im scared of having a caesarean. (I’m not sure if that’s spelt right). I just dont want to get pregnant and feel trapped as the stress of it might harm the baby.

I was just wondering if this is normal and if any one has any tips on getting over it?

Iv tried watching programmes on giving birth but births are so unpredictable that it hasn’t really helped me. :?:

it's perfectly normal i think everyone feels like that at some point try not to worry if you want to chat my msn is [email protected] i'm from sheffield to

Hiya Jenna
It's totally normal to feel this way, by stopping taking the pill you are changing your life, it's true.
Having a baby is such a big thing, you are right to be taking it seriously, but the pain part is over so quickly when you look at the big picture, you'll have a gorgeous baby in your arms and you really do forget about it.

Don't worry about stress harming the baby either, pregnant women stress about so many things and the babies are fine.

thanks for your help :D I feel a lot better about it now!

I was just the same i was scared to stop for fear that i was making the wrong descision. I know we are ready for a baby but it was the actual stopping the pill that i couldnt do. My partner ended up binning the pills for me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back