Is it normal to not have morning sickness in first trimester

Ria0203

Reaction score
Hi

I am in my 7th week but I do not feel nausea, vomiting or morning sick in general. I only feel constipated sometimes but that’s it. Is that normal. This is my first pregnancy.

I am wondering why I do not feel the normal symptoms of pregnancy that I always heard from others.

It's normal, all pregnancies are different.
Some woman have none of the symptoms, some the whole lot. Consider yourself lucky you don't!x

Its normal, dont worry.
With my 2 successful pregnancies I didn't have any symptoms at all, I didn't feel pregnant till I saw the baby at the scan. Good luck with your pregnancy

Its normal, dont worry.
With my 2 successful pregnancies I didn't have any symptoms at all, I didn't feel pregnant till I saw the baby at the scan. Good luck with your pregnancy
Its normal, dont worry.
Thanks good to know

Flowerbomb, that is really comforting. I'm at 5w1d, which I know is really early, but it still makes me nervous that I feel so normal. So, thank you for sharing!

I didn't get any sickness during my entire first pregnancy unless I was in a car! I'm 5 weeks now and no sickness yet, fingers crossed it stays that way!

I'm 7 weeks and I have no symptoms at all. I have plenty of energy and I have no sickness. Doc said to take it week by week and that it's normal enough but it's hard waking up every morning feeling completely fine. I miscarried on my first pregnancy last year but had all the usual symptoms. Sickness and extreme fatigue.
It refreshing to hear no symptoms can be normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back