Is it normal to feel pain

flowers2014

Reaction score
In the lower tummy area/normally where you get period pain over and over again at 4+4?

It's normal to get some aches and pains and twinges as the bean burrows in and everything starts to stretch. Some of mine were relatively strong but if you are having continuous heavy pain I would speak to your doctor.

Good luck x.

ive only just stopped having period type pains, i think its to do with your uterus growing, its normal unless they get quite severe

I've been having them too although they seem to be easing off now. As far as I can tell it's completely normal! Mine aren't constant, I just get a twinge for a couple of seconds and then they ease off x

It's stopped feeling like that but throughout the day I can feel something there. It's not even close to period pains. I just notice it.

Also last night I was getting a couple of stomach burns. That must be normal too right?

I felt bloated and generally odd last week almost as though my tummy muscles were tensed, was quite bizarre. All sounds quite normal to me but if you're really worried just call your GP x

I get cramp like pains daily thought they're not as strong now (8+3) as they were a few weeks ago xx

I'm not too worries about it. I guess I will be asking a lot of these questions since I don't have a clue. So thank you for your replies.

I've been getting some pains but last night got really bad cramps. Hoping its all normal! We're only one day apart in our pregnancies! X

I've been getting some pains but last night got really bad cramps. Hoping its all normal! We're only one day apart in our pregnancies! X
That's cool. :) I'm going to be following you then. I want to put one of those ticker things in my sig but scared until the 12 week scan. :( I didn't even know it was going to be like this.

I've been getting mild cramps too! in le womb... must be stretchy and making a nice little pod for itself... : ) i think its just normal. Also been feeling moody & sad and was a bit nauseas yesterday. I keep crying haha! My poor partner!
Any one else keep getting lots f cm? must be the mucus plug forming i suppose... it scared me at first cos i wondered why i felt so 'wet' ha sorry tmi! But yeah been an interesting week and lots of changes going on more mentally i think at this point! cant wait to have a wee bump!

I wouldnt worry yourself, just try keep calm... its easier said than done though! i love this site everyone is so supportive! x

i have had this from 3 weeks an still have it now had a scan last week n all ok xx

So I'm not on my own. :)

How come so many people get a 8 week scan? Is this normal?

i had early scan due to suspected ectopic x norm scan is dating one at 12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back