Is it normal to feel normal during 2nd Trimester?

Amanda_449

Reaction score
Hello,

This may sounds like a strange question but is it normal to feel normal in your 2nd trimester? This is my first pregnancy and I experienced bad nausea and fatigue in my 1st trimester which has now gone away.

I don’t know why this is making me feel anxious! I’m 16 weeks.

Amanda

Hello,

This may sounds like a strange question but is it normal to feel normal in your 2nd trimester? This is my first pregnancy and I experienced bad nausea and fatigue in my 1st trimester which has now gone away.

I don’t know why this is making me feel anxious! I’m 16 weeks.

Amanda
Absolutelty! 2nd trimester is usually like a dream compared to tri 1.. and then tri 3! So make the most of it :)

Yes. It’s when most women feel at their best :)

Thank you both

That’s reassuring. I think I just need to try and relax and not doubt myself and my body as much as I do!

Ax

At about 14 weeks I felt pretty 'normal'. I was very fatigued in the first trimester. My morning sickness really was 'morning sickness'. I had very limited options in terms of what I could eat in the morning without feeling sick so it was often a glass of juice and dry toast or a biscuit before work. By 14 weeks I could easily go back to my normal eating patterns.

Enjoy Trimester 2 while you can. Trimester 3 is starting to get a bit uncomfortable for me now (close to week 34) and the fatigue is back with a vengence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back