is it normal to be bricking it the eve of the 20 week scan?

flisstebbs

Reaction score
So its that milestone for me tomorrow.... I'm literally a nervous wreck tonight. I know ive had 4 good scans so far for this pregnancy, so why all I can think of tonight is all the bad news ive had inthat scan room? Can someone give me a cyber slap please????

Bless you you dont need a cyber slap lol!!!
both and me and my bump buddy were absolutely terrified before our 20 week scan!!! Even though theres no need to be you cant help yourself. its just part and parcel of becoming a mummy i think honey!!! youll have an amazing time once your in the room though :) xxx

So its that milestone for me tomorrow.... I'm literally a nervous wreck tonight. I know ive had 4 good scans so far for this pregnancy, so why all I can think of tonight is all the bad news ive had inthat scan room? Can someone give me a cyber slap please????

I'm EXACTLY the same!! Exactly the same. It's terrifying that I've been thinking like this, but kinda glad it's not just me :)

yes!! completely normal! i am shitting my pants and mine is not til next week!!!
Everything will be fine! just relax and look forward to seeing your wriggly bubba again!:) xxx

Completely normal! Couldnt sleep on the night of mine will all be worth it tho this time tomorrow you will be beaming! xxx

Yep don't worry it's normal to worry as you just want everything to be ok. Don't worry you'll be back on here tom posting those lovely pics. What times your scan x

It's 1.40, but I won't get back for a while as they want to do some special bits to do with the blood thinners and then I see the different consultants to talk through the plan from here. Could really do with reducing the fragmin, gives me horrible bruises!!!

I'm the same. It's always the same dam room I swear they never use the other one and it really winds me up. Going for scan number 5 tomorrow and I bet it's the same room again. I'm on clexane now and it don't bruise nowhere near as much maybe you could ask to try that inside. I get a tiny pin prick mark x

I was exactly the same good luck for tomorrow x

i was exactly the same hun!! All was fine!! Ypu will be fine , cant wait for your update xx

I'm the same. It's always the same dam room I swear they never use the other one and it really winds me up. Going for scan number 5 tomorrow and I bet it's the same room again. I'm on clexane now and it don't bruise nowhere near as much maybe you could ask to try that inside. I get a tiny pin prick mark x

Good luck hun, hope yours goes well too, i have been following your story in tri1, stalker that i am!

I was a mess the night before mine. Think completely normal especially after everything you have been through. Youll be grand am excited for you. Xx

If you've had all those positive scans that's got to be a good thing. You'll be fine. It's only natural to worry though. Good luck for tomorrow. xxx

Try to enjoy your scan tomorow fliss, yes i was a sleepless wreck before mine!

Good luck today enjoy it as it does go so quickly x let us know how u get on x

Good luck with your scan. Totally normal to be nervous and I was probably more nervous than with dating scan as I'd had so many early scans before that one. It takes quite a while for them to get all the measurements etc but they should reassure you as quickly as they can. Don't be surprised if they don't get everything they need first time but its a great excuse to see baby again :) it's such a good feeling when you find out that everything's fine and you can look forward to the second half of your pregnancy x

I was like that with my scans during my first pregnancy and the same with my dating scan this time round and I'm sure ill be nervous before my 20 week scan! You are not alone!! Hope it all goes well today! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back