is it normal for symptoms to wear off a bit at 10 weeks?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by LucyB., Dec 16, 2011.

1. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

Or should I be worried ? This is my first baby so I don't know what to expect! Some replies would be appreciated :) xxx

2. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

It is perfectly normal for symptoms to ease off at 10 weeks hun as the placenta is starting take over and nourish the baby. Xx

3. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

yep it is really common...I said same thing other day, all mine went around 10 weeks. They might come back in a few days, my boobs are hurting today a bit first time in a week....perfectly normal xxxx

4. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

ahh thank god! my boobs arent hurting today for the first time in ages and i immediately started panicking! . thanks alot girls, dont know what i'd do without you lot :) xxx

5. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

all my symptoms disappeared for 5 days last week. i was panicking. but then went for my scan on monday and the baby was dancing about n everything. and not even an hour after the scan i was sick again! just use your symptom free days to do stuff you cant when your too sick! cause the sickness might come back when you least expect it lol! xx