Is it normal after a sweep....?

LouiseH

Reaction score
....To have painful movements?
I've noticed today that I've only felt baby once this morning, then maybe 2/3 times after having my sweep. But the movements afrer my sweep have been super painful? Bringing a tear to my eye x

I have no idea but fingers crossed it is! :D have a hot bath xxxx

Tapatalking. X

hiya, around your time baby head drops more, i sweep can upset the baby thats why they advise you to monitor it. How come you have had a sweep early as they dont tend to do them closer to 40 wks xx

it could be more painful due to baby's head being lower, my little sod used the headbutts my hips :/ with that little movement on any day I'd go to the hospital and get checked out tho! ur sposed to feel movement on average at least once an hour! again u could just be feeling the movement less cos lo has shifted down but if u haven't felt more movement since writing this please call you're mw/gp/hospital just to be safe xxx

I've rang and they've wanted me straight in to be monitored!
So I'm here now :) Just been put on the machine (Thankgod I only live mins away from hosp)

And cause she's been measuring small, and then hasn't put weight on for 2 weeks. Been having growth scans x

Sorry I didn't read the movement part right before, I thought u meant it could be the start of labour.

Glad ur getting checked to be sure.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh good luck hun, ive got my fingers crossed its the start for you. Keep us updated. Xx

I've rang and they've wanted me straight in to be monitored!
So I'm here now :) Just been put on the machine (Thankgod I only live mins away from hosp)

And cause she's been measuring small, and then hasn't put weight on for 2 weeks. Been having growth scans x

good! must admit I was a little worried for u, you're in the best place now, am sure they'll take good care of u both :)

let us know how u and lo are doing xx

Basically they've said that its hurting because I was lying down on the monitor :shock:
But clearly I wasn't lying down when I rang, and its still hurting now even though I'm sitting up & standing/walking! Soooo I duno? My hospital is useless! Waiting to see what's happening now.. They've done my urine which is fine (knew it was cause it was done earlier today!) X

Did they put u on a trace?
Ur hospital do sound a bit shite! :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

Yeah and cause her movement & hb are fine they said there's nothing they can do x

Fx she makes a move out of there hun. I think you're both well ready!

Lol its such a terrible hospital Dani! Don't feel like they care that much about their patients at all x

Hugs that's pants what hospital area is it? Hope that baby arrives soon x

did they send u home in the end? how's u and lo this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back