Is it just me

Vickilou25

Reaction score
Or do you find everywhere you go and everything you do your surrounded by pregnant people or newborn babies just been to the pub for a meal there wasnt just 1 but 4!! Ladies with massive bumps n the smallest newborn.

pointless thread but just wanted to say it xxx

I feel like everyone and there dog is falling pregnant around me. I've never known this many pregnant people. I'm happy for them but it still breaks my heart every time I hear of another pregnancy xx

Yes and it's heartbreaking! I'm hoping it gets easier. We'll get our bfp's soon I'm sure x

yep, not 10 mins ago a girl i worked with has put up pics of the twins shes just had! it all seems even more in your face, births, announcements, tv ads, tv programmes, films, its doin my head in! even to the point, i cant remember exactly what it was, something on tv and there was a baby boy with my first choice boy name! i almost burst out crying! all seems so unfair, but to feel upset about it is perfectly normal and we're all here to chat to x

That bloody argos advert winds me right up!! And i deleted a few people on facebook because i couldnt bear to see their bumps/newborns xxx

I think the world is always like that, but you just notice it more when it's on your mind so much! but I know what you mean :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back