Is it just me?

ToriElla

Reaction score
Everytime i stand up I feel like i need the toilet but when i get there i don't.
Is this a symptom of pregnancy or does it mean my water infection hasn't gone yet?
:roll:

I think it is still my infection cos i'm still getting pains now and then too, just wanted to double check.

Could be a bit of pregnancy and your water infection. If the baby is pressing against your bladder then that will make you need the loo, but the infection will do that aswell.

Keep popping those antibiotics :D! I know how nasty water infections can be :(

problem is i've finished the course! getting pains in my back and stomach again though so i might need more medicine.

I get this quite a lot and I've never had a water infection detected in my urine samples when I attend my antenatal checks.
It some times stings a little when I've been for a wee and I often get to the toilet and do a trickle when I think I'm busting!!!
I went out for a walk today and after 2mins nearly turned around because I felt like I was going to wet myself. Was determined to enjoy my walk though so just carried on and decided I'd wee in a bush if necessary :oops: and the sensation went after a few mins!!
I'd say it's normal during pregnancy xxx

hello

I havent had any infections niether, and just about everday i have times where i feel i have to pee and i don't, it does get frusterating.
But it's another joy of pregnancy. If your worried you can always talk ot your doctor. Take care and i hope it gets better.
Katrina

Hiya

I havent suffered from any infections, but am always on the toilet due to feel like Im going to burst, only to find its a very little trickle :evil: . Its so annoying!!!

If you are worried though, I would go to the drs and get yourself checked again.

x x x x

Hi ToriElla
I read your post and was wondering if you saw mine from last week re: kidney stones?? If you are in a lot of pain you may want to have your Dr re-eval. I was being treated for an UTI Strep B by the way and after finishing a round of very strong antibiotic my symptoms were no better and I also began having L sided back pain along with abdominal pain. I had blood in my urine for about 5-6 weeks prior. My OB sent me for an u/s of the kidney and bladder and found that I had some pretty large kidney stones which explained all my symptoms. Hopefully, it's just the baby and or water infection but I would definately let you Dr know that your symptoms are still present. Good luck.
Shannon

I get that too, feels like you suddenly have to go pee :shock: and it hurts to even walk as far as the loo! I had my urine checked a week ago and all was ok, so could just be the whole pregnant joy thing going on :lol: But worth getting your gp to check for you, just incase, sometimes infections need a bit more pursading to go away :roll:

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back