Is it just me or????

amy_clueless

Reaction score
Ok so I have pcos so that chances of me conceiving are pretty much nothing lol.
I had drilling done in December and scans showed no change and that I still wasn't ovulating. I have put this to the back of my mind as I am getting married next month and we have a 2 week honeymoon booked. Anyway I have put on a couple of pounds and I thought from this week I would start my diet again. So monday I weight and measured myself....been good all week and I have lost 0lb and put on an inch around my tummy!!! I mean no bread no pasta, 1500 calories a day all food measured and not a single pound off. On this same diet I can lose 3lb in a week. My skin is crappy, change in discharge and me boobs feel bigger!!! I thought time of the month but it varies from 21 to 90 days so I never know when that's due!
Has anyone had these symptoms and got a BFP? I didn't think anything of it until I told my mum and she asked me if I could be....even knowing my situation

Are you drinking lots of water? I know when I've been dieting I can stay the same for a week even after been good with food. But if I don't drink 2 litres a day I hold water. I even push to three litres and it makes a massive diff X

I would test to rule it out but our bodies can react in strange ways when we are trying to lose weight. I ditto plenty of fluids and make sure you are having a varied diet to make sure you aren't reducing your vitamin intake. We all need small amounts of healthy fats as well. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back