Is it just me or does the sound and sight of newborns

Lulabell

Reaction score
...make you cry? But in a happy way? At antenatal class, they brought in a lady and her two day old little girl and I was a blubbering wreck. In front of a large group of people. So embarrassing! But couldnt help it. Lol.xx

Last edited:
aww how sweet. I want to cuddle a baby that's the thing, might be tempted to snatch it and run off.

Yes! We took a breastfeeding class yesterday and all the babies in the videos were so cute! I was all emotiomal... Just can't beleive I will have my own soon I guess :)

im actually not that emotional at things i think i should be. like everyone seemed to be bubbling at OBEM the other night, but that didnt affect me. Yet Gilmore Girls the next day had me in tears. lol
xxx

im actually not that emotional at things i think i should be. like everyone seemed to be bubbling at OBEM the other night, but that didnt affect me. Yet Gilmore Girls the next day had me in tears. lol
xxx

I must admit, the first thing that made me blub was a video of puppys. I was like eff a baby I want a dog :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back