Is it just me...or does anyone else still pee on sticks?!

Jacq23

Reaction score
Ok so call me crazy, but the other day I just had to pee on a stick just to know it was still true! I think my sickness had subsided for a bit and I wasn't feeling so exhausted. So I bought a twin pack of FRERs and used one. I will probably use the other between 12 and 20 weeks when I start to get worried again! I just find it hard when I have no bump and can't feel movement. Clearly sickness and tiredness is not convincing enough for me!

Anyone else in my crazy club?!

I took a ic at 36 weeks pregnant haha! Now that's mental ey x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can't say I have however we fell preg month 1 TTC so I can understand anyone TTC for a long period of time doing it :)

How is baby fluff doing! All snug in there and not giving you much grief by the looks of it :)

Lots of nausea, a bit of sickness, fatigue, sore boobs, the usual stuff really! But I'm trying not to complain and just be grateful for our little miracle.

Mummybexee, I was totally different with my son and didn't worry about a thing. But I'm now 36, and worried that I'm almost five years older than last time and conceived on medications so there are potentially higher chances of problems with me and Fluff. FX all will be well though.

SaraLouise, I feel better now you told me that :)

Meeee! Ive still peed on a stick every day since finding out I just like to see the progression and my lines get darker :D

I've tried to do one every other day lol it got darker yesterday so will maybe do another tomorrow! Going to do my last digi next week too. Get that 3+! Xx

I did till had 7 week scan wanted to this week but oh won't let me roll on scan 2moro lol xc

tadasara.jpg

My test progression Im now 4+3 weeks :D

If I had any left, I'd pee on them. But I don't :( and I can't justify buying a FRER or Digi when I already know I'm pregnant. Lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I know i am exactly the same - i just know i will regret this but i want to feel more pregnant. I am really tired and sore boobs but other than that no other symptoms as yet. Its going to be some time til i see a bump or a scan... S i need to start enjoying it and believing it. I am 6 weeks now and still i found myself peeing on a stick thursday this week, strange huh.., glad im not the only one...

Xx

If I had any left, I'd pee on them. But I don't :( and I can't justify buying a FRER or Digi when I already know I'm pregnant. Lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I went out and bought them specially! :blush: didn't tell hubby though! He thought I was nuts when I had a fit about a Boots own brand blue-dye test fading. I was so desperate to go out and buy a pink dye one after that.

I know i am exactly the same - i just know i will regret this but i want to feel more pregnant. I am really tired and sore boobs but other than that no other symptoms as yet. Its going to be some time til i see a bump or a scan... S i need to start enjoying it and believing it. I am 6 weeks now and still i found myself peeing on a stick thursday this week, strange huh.., glad im not the only one...

Xx

Melanie, I didn't find out til I was 6+4, so got my Pregnant 3+ on a CB Digi straight away, but then did a FRER the same day, a Boots own test (that faded) about a week later, and a FRER on Thursday!

I'm worried to try a clear blue digi at this point. Want to see that 3+ but have the fear! Got my 1-2 reading 4 weeks ago.

Defo worth it to help stay calm though, right?

I'm looking for approval because I know my husband won't.

I'm worried to try a clear blue digi at this point. Want to see that 3+ but have the fear! Got my 1-2 reading 4 weeks ago.

Defo worth it to help stay calm though, right?

I'm looking for approval because I know my husband won't.

Isnt it going to put your mind at ease or not??

Welcome to my crazy crew ;) let us know if you get your 3+
x

Crazy crew! Haha! Exactly. Watching the clock for the chemist opening.

Have you tested today?

After reading this I just had to test again!! I was really nervous waiting, but yep def pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back