Is it just in my head? Going crazy! Advice WELCOME!!

Alesandra

Reaction score
First off, thank you for taking the time to read this. It means more to me than you will ever know!

I feel like I should reveal a little back story before I get into the current details. It may clear up some of the confusion as to why I am so dumbfounded. I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager and thought I remembered my doctor saying it would be nearly impossible to conceive. I am now 25 and my husband and I have had unprotected sex for about three years (never suspected a family would be something I needed to worry about). It wasn't until recently, when I became "ill", that my mom informed me that my doctor said it would be difficult, not impossible, and that she too has PCOS and it took her 3 1/2 years to conceive my sister and 2+ years with me. This got my brain thinking and possibly wondering if this may be something I should look into a little further.

Last period was about a month and a half ago, but they have never been regular to begin with. I did have some some light pink bleeding that was not enough to fill a tampon, around 9/10.
Friday morning (9/23), I was making coffee and suddenly I was vomiting in the sink quicker than I could process what was going on. I felt fine for the rest of the day and didn't notice any other changes. The next day, my husband and I were having a relaxing morning and I became suddenly ill, but was fine the rest of the day. I have been sick off and on in the mornings. The days that I am not throwing up in the mornings, I am queasy all day long and can become ill over odd things. I have noticed my hormones have been all over, like I have gotten angry over small things that I normally would not be as upset about. I have gotten sad for no apparent reason and have cried with tears flooding my face. I have also cried for no reason without feeling sad. NOTHING has sounded good to eat for the last week and a half. But it has kind of been okay because of how queasy my stomach has been. I have had uncomfortable bloating, like you would right after thanksgiving dinner, just without the full feeling. I have been cramping, bad period cramps, without the period.

Within the last three days, my boobs have begun to feel tender but no more than they would be if I were about to start my period. Although, if anything brushes against my nipple, it feels like it is on fire! I have felt "just off" lately. Something is definitely up, whether it be pregnancy or something else. The week of the 12th, I was unusually tired. I was in almost a daze, it felt. Nothing was accomplished that week!!! Off and on I will just get randomly tired and short of breath. I tested 9/30 and it came back negative. This is what has me so confused. I plan on retesting 10/7, thinking I may have tested too early. What are your thoughts? Have any suggestions?

Morning,

Sounds like some good symptoms you have.
How regular are your cycles usually ?
What tests are you using and are you using fmu? X

I was in a house with all women for a couple of months (just moved across the states). My periods were like clock work at that time. We have had our own place for 2 months. I got my period the first month but only had a little bit of spotting this month.

My sister gave me a box of tests that are just little strips. I used one of those and it came back neg. I then got a test from the Dollar Tree and tested with FMU. That was on 9/30 and it came back neg again.

Lots of pcos ladies can conceive with minimal problems, some of us it takes longer for and others need help.

Sounds like you could be pregnant but I would expect a test to show positive if your symptoms are that strong. Can you get a blood test done? That would give you a conclusive answer.

I found that spending more time with females made my hormones go a little crazy, so that could be an alternative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back