Is it all over?

schell

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant a week ago, I think I'm 5+2. I've had light spotting a couple of times but only for short periods and not been to the doctor yet anyway. So today I woke up to a bit more spotting. I decided to do a preg test but it was only 1.5 hours after my morning wee so was probably a bit stupid. It was a morrisons own brand and I'm pretty sure there was at best a very very faint line (although I'm doubting even that!!) I panicked obviously and did the other one 2 hours later. I know it probably wasn't long enough to build up my wee (for want of a better phrase) and got a digital which said not pregnant. I am now really worried. The spotting isn't any heavier but I have a dull ache/cramp right down low in my stomach and for want of a better phrase I feel different. Not sure if I'm being paranoid or what. My stomach is still very bloated (as it was before) but I suppose if it was going wrong it wouldn't instantly shrink. Really worried and don't know what to think. I have one test left but thinking I should save it for the morning, gonna be a long night!!

You should get a clear line any time of day by now. My tests had gone negative a couple days before I started bleeding with all of my 5 week losses. Take your other test with FMU to double check.
Take care x

Hey love

I really would have probably phoned EPU already from your last spotting and posts.

I dont really know of the answer, as you may not be as far on as you think meaning 1-2 hour holds wont show you a decent line. However if you are right in being 5w it again depends on the amount of HCG in your system, particularly after a 1h hold, but I would probably expect something.

Could probably wait until tomorrow and do FMU of your last test, or hold for 5h max tonight then do it. I had to hold for 5h some times to get a decent line and my FMU samples were shit for HCG because I drink alot of fluid at night. If it's a BFN Id deffo ring epu.

Good luck.

xxxx

Thank you. I spoke to out of hours doc an hour ago and she said to go and see my gp tomorrow and they'll do an early assessment. To be honest I already feel like its gone, can't really explain it but feel different today but I will go and see what they say. I guess it depends on if the bleeding gets worse/lasts.

I'll keep you posted xx

Oh schell I am hoping for the best for you xx

Thanks Tootie. I think its the end of the road for me this time, bleeding is heavier now so its not looking good. xx

So sorry sweetie, take care xx

I'm so so sorry schell xxxx hugs xxx

Doc confirmed complete miscarriage and said because a preg test was negative this morning it probably happened a few days ago when I had the other bleeding. Nothing would have prevented it just one of those things xx

I am sorry schell I have been through this and know how hard it is. Hoping you're doing OK xx

So so sorry to hear this my lovely :( xxxxx

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok, I know it's just one of those things and probably for good reason. I'm just thankful if it was going to happen it was as early as it was. We'll be fine xx

Oh schell I've only just seen this - I'm so so sorry. I've been through this as well and it's very difficult to process. Hope you are ok though and keep positive xx

So sorry to hear of your loss Schell. Sending hugs X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back