Is it a cosmic girl????

I know exactly how i did it! For the past 13 cyclesi had done opks or tried to work out the cycle day I would ov based on my averages or used temping.
This month I thought "I'm not doing any of that shit, I'm going to listen to my body".
So whenever I went to the loo I would check my cm.
If I had ANY ewcm we would bd, regardless of if it made sense cycle day wise or not.
3 times this cycle I found ewcm, 3 times we bd'd. No more, no less and ta da!!!
The days i had ewcm were random but I trusted my body and I believe for ladies who have wacky cycles (or not) trusting your body is the way to go.
I believe this is how AR got her bfp too xx

I think that's so true, this time my cycles were messed up and according to opks I ov'd twice, or inconclusively at some time other than when I actually conceived. But my ewcm and ov pain told me when to bd, and that was when we conceived. OPKs are great to get to know your body a bit, but instincts definitely kick in after a while don't they?!! xx

Hey hun! Only just seen this as havent been on as much as normal. Congrats hun! :)

FX for a girl for you but most of all wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! Woop Woop!

xx

I really like the advice about listening to your body. It clearly worked for our mothers and grandmothers and generations of women before them... Do you mind me asking a) how long you'd been TTC and b) do you already have kids? Apologies if you've said so before but you don't seem to have a TTC journal. Not that I'm stalking or anything... :blush:

Congratulations, so nice to see you get your bfp at last x

That's great! I quite often go to too and find ewcm and think it makes no sense so I will try your approach this month! Thanks for sharing

Did u take epo or any vits etc? Pre seed or conceive plus? Or just goof old fashioned listened to your body!

Last edited:
I really like the advice about listening to your body. It clearly worked for our mothers and grandmothers and generations of women before them... Do you mind me asking a) how long you'd been TTC and b) do you already have kids? Apologies if you've said so before but you don't seem to have a TTC journal. Not that I'm stalking or anything... :blush:

I have been ttc since December 2010.
I didn't take any supplements, vits or epo.
I have 4 children age 13,10, 3 and 3 but never waited this long for a bean!
Had mc early jan 2011.
Think that's it really, hope this helps.
My advice to anyone TTC is to throw away the opks, don't look at the calendar, if you see ewcm, jump on it! xxx

I dont manage to get on here alot these days and i miss all the excitement.
Massive congratulations to you hun, im so pleased for you :) x x

i have to agree with you cos i found doing away with rhe opks and just checking cm alot more accurate for me i know alot of ladies might disagree

btw cos this is my first time seeing your ticker eeeeeeeeek! :love:

Eeeeeek it's fab isn't it!!! I know it's probably out by a couple of days, I think I'm 5 weeks today. It's so hard with wacky cycles. When I have my scan I'll change my ticker then xxxx

Haha, I'm going to take that 'jump on it' advice literally. Are your other kids boys? So sorry about your mc and for your long wait. Really pleased it's finally happened for you, f firmly x beany is sticky x x

Yeah, 4 boys. This is my last chance for a little girl, it's got to be a girl hasn't it??? ;) xx

It's *definitely* got to be a girl! Apols for the plethora of Qs x

That's ok girls, happy to help. I know what it's like, I tried all kinds (vits, opks, counting cycle days, temping, soy) but the month I got my bfp was the one were I did none of the above and just monitored my cm! Mad isn't it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back