Is it a boy thing?

kellie80

Reaction score
Nathan is just wild at the minute. He crawls round non stop at about 30 mile an hour, throwing things, head butting, smacking, biting, climbing on everything he can and shouting. Its like I've been feeding him sugar and hes gone hyper but hes doesn't have anything like that at all. He doesn't even eat fruit let alone cake and chocolate. I don't know if Nathans mad or I've been lucky with the girls that they have been quite calm. Hes like a whirlwind charging round the house. He manages to get really dirty too, I don't even know where from :?

I'd hate to tell you this but it only gets worse.....lol, i don't have experience with girls but i know that harrison was like a mini whirlwind causing destruction where ever he went, Best of luck....lol

My girl is like that too, my living room looks like a bombs hit it. Ive got dvds all over the floor, everytime i put them back she pulls them out and throws them everywhere. Its taking her forever to learn not to do it! She doesnt stop its like she secretly drinking red bull when im not looking ahhhhhhh.

That is soooooo a boy thing. Joe is the same. He can take a perfectly safe toy and make it a weapon of mass destruction.

Men :roll:

lauramumof2 said:
That is soooooo a boy thing. Joe is the same. He can take a perfectly safe toy and make it a weapon of mass destruction.

Men :roll:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Thats Nathan all over :roll:

Think it's a boy thing... girls are more insidious.. they lay traps.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

:shock: oh my what am i getting myself into .... worse off my brother and my cousin both were very hyperactive ( runs in the family) :?
I cant believe Nathan is almost 1 yikes!!
Katrina

Squiglet said:
Think it's a boy thing... girls are more insidious.. they lay traps.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's exactly what my Mum said when I asked her about the differences too! :rotfl: :rotfl: Must be true!

+++

I have a tazmanian devil in Jamie clothing :roll:

altho i have taught him the tidy up game now wahoo lol :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back