Is is normal to be getting these pains..PLEASE HELP

Morganuk

Reaction score
Since the birth of Jaeda (not sure if related) I have been getting stomach pains on both sideswhich come on suddenly and then stop suddenly.
I have been getting hot and cold flushes up my back aswell and feeling overly tired and short of breath.

Has anyone had this of knows what it is,

Its making me feel so awful,

Thanks,

Dxx

im sorry i dont kno i never had that but it sounds quite serious, i would get a docs app :hug:

Its the hot flushes that got my attention chick. Thought that was a sign of infection?

Not trying to scare you chick im probs way wrong but id call NHS direct today and tell them about it, they may recommend going to the out of hours docs to get you checked out.

Hope your feeling better soon xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

give nhs direct a call morgan, your temp going up and down can be a sign of infection, so get checked out to be on the safe side.

my first thought about the pains was that they could be your uterus contracting still - getting back to it's normal size, not sure if that should be painful though :think:

xxx

did you get to the out of hours or anything hun?? xx

it seems to have calmed down a bit hun,
i went to bed that day but thank god it going, it really did scare me but i have app with gp this week so ill let you's no what this was as others may experience it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back