Is is just me?

Reaction score
Hi all does anyone else feel anxious at the 7-8 week point, i had a light bleed around 4 weeks which doctor says was probably implatation and now coming up for what would be next period paranoid that i am gonna have one, apart from that half day and spotting about a week ago after sex have had no reason to be worried but cant help myself. Thing is when i get anxious all my other symptoms seem worse especially the boobs hurting, need some reassurance its not just me cant wait for nxt week to come and go lol

Yeah, I have just gotten over that hump, I actually did feel slightly period-y, of course no bleeding or anything, but I felt the typical abdominal heaviness and a bit bloated. Now I am back to my regular queasy self, lol.

I think it is quite natural to worry about symptoms, just as long as we don't incapacitate ourselves doing it, and remember to take some time to relax!!

glad its not just me, nearly bought another pregnancy test today its that bad, but parmacy didnt have any!! lol Anyway back at work next week that will take my mind of things i hope, trouble is partner works away and i get myself in a right state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back