is her bouncer high enough?

trixipaws

Reaction score
sorry this isnt just an excuse 2 plug my video in pics section (altho i am a very proud mummy! lol) but please can u look at it and tell me if the bouncer needs adjusting?
clickee
my boyf thinks its too low, her feet should be just touching the floor, but i thought what would she push up against? but im curious now do i need 2 shorten the top bit so shes higher? :think:

i don't think i can be any help, but how cute is millie!?!?!?!? and that hat of hers is GORGEOUS!!!

I think it needs to be a bit higher so that she's in an upright position and her feet are just touching the floor. That video is well cute by the way and I love her hat :D

hehe thanku!
do u see what i mean tho when she's resting in it her knees are bent is that how u supposed 2 hav them?

i also think it needs to be higher. Just a tad, plus bare feet - shed have better grip too. lol.

oh, ok ill adjust it tomorra then. thanku! :)

oh kitten, i think the hat is from asda? (the label inside is "george" i kno thats a supermarket one but not sure which but i think asda) :)

Definitely higher, we also put a change mat under Isaac's feet, as when he gets seriously bouncy he can come down with a very strong force, I worry he may break a toe on the hard floor :shock: :lol:

I'm sure our instructions say they should be almost on their tiptoes? so they cant have their feet flat on the floor.
She is very cute :)

OMG I have only just seen that video..... She's sooooooo cute! I have one of those for Jack, can't wait till I can put him in it! :hug:

Just saw it too, HOW cute!!!/

It was defo too low, she should be just on tip toes xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back