Is 'heaviness/pressure' for 48 hours a symptom?!

Snapples

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm very new to this and even though it's our first month TTC I'm turning into a crazy person already looking for signs at every corner! Should be about 9dpo and for the past two days I've had what feels like a pressure on the right of my (what I presume is!) uterus. It's most intense when I need a wee (tmi!) and it's really intense when walking to the bathroom, before easing after my bladder is empty. Apart from the almost constant pressure in the one area, I've no other symptoms... Just wanted to know if this is something other people have experienced or if I'm reading too much into this? :wall2:

Your uterus sits almost on top of your bladder, hence why when you're heavily pregnant it gets squashed and you need to pee all the time :lol: at 9dpo I don't imagine even if you were pregnant it would have any effect on your bladder. It sounds more likely that you have a urine infection. I'm not saying you couldn't be pregnant just you should probably go see your gp and get checked for that if it continues :) good luck xx

Yeah that's what i was thinking, but it doesn't hurt when I empty my bladder, which it normally does when I've had a uti in the past... The stretching sensation isn't as extreme today so hopefully that's the end of it! Thanks for your advice :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back