Is forgetfulness a symptom?

libs

Reaction score
not only did I manage to forget that AF was due (once I'd got a bfn on sat, I put it out of my mind)

today I forgot to get hpts :wall: I knew I was finishing work early and meant to call in the cheapie shop on the way home and forgot.

So AF 3 days late and I don't have an hpt or opk in the house :doh:

I am going to save my FMU and go out early tomorrow. And for those of you remembering my past experiences with this - you will be glad to know I no longer have an airing cupboard in which to gently stew the stuff :oops:

I'm actually more scared of testing with AF late than I ever am when I test before she's due :think:

i was really forgetful when i was carrying my DS i hope it's a good sign for you hunni x :pray: :pray: :pray:

fingers crossed for tom testing hunni

they say you develop a pregnancy brain lol.

my god libs i hope this is it for you....omg im gonna miss you :(

Good Luck with testing, I'm glad that you have remembered not to put your fmu in the airing cupboard to stew. :rotfl:

:pray: :pray:

jemz24 said:

awww thanks

you know I was thinking the other day (when I was :pray: for skairdy) that there's some of you on here that if the fairy godmother told me I had to wait another 3 months to get my bfp if one of you could get yours now - I'd say yes :oops: - you were one of the first in my mind :hug:

Hey there libs sorry i just wanted to say "HI" not sure what advice i can give im just useless lol :lol: :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Hey there libs sorry i just wanted to say "HI" not sure what advice i can give im just useless lol :lol: :hug:

a hug is enough and a hi :hug:

Of course its a sympton :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Praying this is your month libs, come on Christmas BFP for libs!!

01ComeOnBFP01.gif

definitely a symptom - make sure you post as soon as you test, v exciting. Good luck!!!!
:hug:

libs said:
jemz24 said:

awww thanks

you know I was thinking the other day (when I was :pray: for skairdy) that there's some of you on here that if the fairy godmother told me I had to wait another 3 months to get my bfp if one of you could get yours now - I'd say yes :oops: - you were one of the first in my mind :hug:

aww hun thas the sweetest thing anyone has sed to me :)
i must say im the same way with you and skairdy lol weird huh !!

but im a lil hopefull coz at this moment im not well at all. i was shatterd at 8.00 so i went to sleep woke up at 9.30 still shatterd and feel really sick, hopin its a symptom and we have our bfp's together and skairdy will have hers in the new year :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh sorry hun didnt read this yesterday evening as i was out blowing the cobwebs away with friends and rather a few cocktails thrown into the equation so was really excited when i saw this post

Sorry you got a BFN, have you got any other good symptoms?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

TBH I have the sort of symptoms that could be AF or BFP..the only different thing is loads of creamy cm

But with AF already 3 days late - I'd be getting a bfp by now surely if I was

So I suppose I have to wait for march :?

actually if it is just Af being late, it means I'm no longer due to ov on Christmas Day so I should be able to get a donation in this month :cheer:

what a crappy day :(

even Dh was excited this morning - we were convinced :roll:

when I got a negative he gave me a hug and said - it'll happen. (just to prove he does care)

then he went out for the day (football - friends birthday)

DS is out all day. I've been sat here alone and getting more and more emotional (prob AF coming :wink: ) I always go my mums on a saturday after shopping, but because we went early she wasn't in. Then when she came in - she had to go back out - I know its stupid, (and I know I'm 33 and I also know I will be out with all my family tonight :oops: ) but I've just felt all alone all day.

I hate TTCing - why can't I just have an accidental one like last time (though the visit to the travellodge would be a bit of a give away )

aww hun not sure wot to say really, as i kno no words can make u feel better. I was so excited for you :hug:

Nice to kno ure hubby is there for you, i had to laugh last night as i wasnt in the mood for BD but my OH sed in these words "if you want a baby then we have to BD"
Its always nice when they are behind you (eek that dnt sound right lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back