Is everyone ?

Hope81

Reaction score
Is everyone so bloated at evening/night? I mean my tummy is so distended that my tummy muscles hurt when I breath lol, nevermind that I can barely breath...
Will that phase last long? I feel like 8 months gone already...

I get this and asked my mum about it. She said it happened to her the whole way through, even when she was massive and ready to pop, she still got bigger at night lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Eep...nice to see you in here lovely x

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

i think so cause im only 7 weeks at the mo but i feel like im huuugee only in the evenings it makes it really uncomfy going to bed even if i only have toast for dinner or something!

I was very bloated at about nine weeks- I couldn't do up any of my trousers!

It was deffo worse in the evenings too.

XX

I'm the same my evening meals are out the window can only eat very light meals even with sickness

Vicki xxx

I've been bloated since 5 or 6 weeks and was hoping it would go away after a few weeks, but no such luck! And I am definitely more bloated at night. I can't wait until I get a proper baby bump instead of just bloat! lol

I'm bloated with over hang and too tired to gym it.... :( oh nearly got a poke this evening as if I'm enjoying the excuse not to gym....well he can poke it tonight!!!

My panda bed Tshirt looks like a fat panda-boo!

Please podge turn into a nice bump and make me a glam pg lady not beached whale!Xx

I still get massively bloated, just makes you feel uncomfortable! I've found the best thing to do is a little stretching, like a bit of yoga or even just circling your hips and tummy. Tends to ease the bloating, get's stuff moving round rather than stodging up your tummy :)

I'm always bloated!
I was in the shower before, and looked in the mirror and my belly now pops out further than my boobs!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back