Is baby too young for Colic?

positivity :)

Reaction score
He's only 12 days old. Last night we changed him, fed him and normally he would go down but just kept crying for hours. Could it be colic? If so what can I do? Xx

Phoebe had colic from day 5 - 6. She's had it really bad cos she just wont get rid of her wind. Is he scrunching his legs up to his tummy? Or seem windy? We've had to change Phoebe's formula to anti-colic aptimil which seems to have done the trick (touchwood) or you could try infacol. Hope he's ok for you today its heartbreaking when they cry for so.long and you dont know why :hugs: xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

our LO gets it really bad, we tried Colief drops and theyre really good, just mix ut with their bottle or a little expressed milk, works wonders. also Infacol before a feed is good :)

Yep totally possible. My lo had it from about say 3/4 :shock: by day 6 I was in tears constantly as I had no idea what was wrong!

As the others have said, try some infacol and look up different winding techniques. Also lying them on their side is fantastic. :hug:

Yep, colic can start around that time unfortunately...

yeah it can, infacol is great chloe has a bottle a week!
sr brown bottles are meant to be great and anti colic, my health visitor recomended them but they are 10 quid each! and my tomee tipee ones are meant to be anti colic, chloes is just getting better now, she only has one or two ''bad days'' a week xxx

Both my LO's had colic. Tried infacol with 1st LO which worked a wee bit. Tried Dr.Brown bottles & gripe water with Kayden which has worked. (think babies need to be 1month before using either)

The Dr.browns are pricey & i'd already bought a full set of tommee tippee, i've heard ppl rant about them for ages so just bought one & it worked wonders!! - bought the full set

:)

U lot are the best :love: thank you xxx

I will maybe try some of those things. He has been fine today (so far) so now I'm not sure?! Xx

Glad youve had a good day. It does get better. I remember when chloe had a bad day everyday, but now a couple times a week is like bliss. I tried gripe water which worked but prefered infacol you wil find a medicine or bottle that suits ur lo. Chloe had a bad night last night. I feel drained lol problem with me is when shes havin good days I forget to give infacol thinking maybe shes better then the bad day comes :( see infacol needs to build up in there system whereas gripe water is pretty much instant. If chloe was stil super bad I would invest in a dr brown bottle, heard great things of thrm xx

LucyAnn we're the same - if we have a good day I tend to forget about the gripe water, did that all day yesterday & today was a bit of a nightmare. Only thing is...he wont take the gripe water anymore - duno how to give him it. Dont wanna put it in the bottle & taint the taste.

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back