is anyone else's o.h driving them mad?

honeybear

Reaction score
Being so inconsiderate !
He's been out twice already this week including tonight
Doesn't text me when he's out
Before I got pregnant we would have great weekends and he's doing what my friends have done which is push me ouy

I've spoken to him last night about it. We went for dinner today which was rushed because he had to go chase up his friend about tonight so I lost my rag and asked to be taken home.

Feel like an absolute joke I'm so hormonal as well. I feel so alone and getting resentful towards him which isn't a good sign as I'm only 10 weeks roughly. Last night he seemed so genuine when I was upset and we didn't row over it and today he's done exactly as I said he would.

Actually can't stand to speak to him at the moment I feel insecure as it is. Driving me ape even more so I'm stuck in on my own.

Aww sorry to hear that he is driving you insane, my husband doesn't really do nights out and wouldn't abandon me like that but after our first son was born, he was about 2 weeks old and it was the night before Mother's Day he wanted to go out as his brother had just left his wife after she had an affair ... So naturally wanted to blow some steam off. I went to bed did all the night time routine on my own, got up for the night feed at 4 am and he still wasn't in, couldn't get hold of him either. So when he tried to sneak in at 5am as his brother had supplied him with whiskey, so he wasn't particularly quiet. I told him I wasn't impressed, then at 7am our son woke up for a feed and I made him get up and do it along with a bunch of other things :)

Store that info and one day you will get revenge :)

Also it's a shame that you see the true colours of your friends when you are pregnant, don't let it get to you just appreciate the ones that are sticking around, and try and find some groups nearby when you have had baby and you will make friends with people that won't abandon you.

Congratulations on your pregnancy though, and don't forget your oh may be acting a little selfish but you are also incredibly hormonal right now so it may not quite as bad as it seems ... But for now make him make his own tea tomorrow :) x

Thankyou for your kind reply
I am at my parents tonight as im just driving myself mad with worry and anger.
I have already said I do not want to see him tomorrow as he will be hung over and it'll make me want to smother him lol....

It's a tough balance between emotions and hormones and principle. Alot of feelings are bubbling together I think from different things. hasnt been long since he's been back from zante either.

Feel like silence could be golden right now i am learning to bite my tongue haha xxx

That's a good plan, don't talk to him and see how long it takes for him to need you :)

Maybe it will get real for him after your first scan and he might calm down, you never know x

I regularly want to strangle my hubby when I'm pregnant. He knows that he will inadvertently do many things that will drive me into a hormonal rage, beginning with not moving quick enough when I ask him to shunt over or grab something when I have my hands full! Hormones make us absolutely crazy, and it takes men much longer to realise the changes we're going through and the change to our lives a baby always brings. As soon as we find out we're pregnant we become mothers and we start thinking far into the future. Men, not so much :lol:

Maybe sit him down and explain that you're really hormonal lately and he probably doesn't understand it but you really don't want him going out so much, you want to spend time together because you've got a limited amount of time just being the two of you?

Some wonderful advice Thank you x
Had many missed calls this morning. Think he knows he's in the shitter pardon my French!

Very true with the hormones can feel it like a rage in the back of my mind haha
glad I'm not the only one xx

Have you talked more sense into him now? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27