Is anyone else on here pregnant from donor eggs!

I hope you are not either but everyone on here seems really nice so you still will be able to have nice conversations etc.. Congratulations on your pregnancy I hope it's a smooth ride for you.

Not a donor egg pregnancy, but congrats on your pregnancy and with twins too :) hope it's going well so far x

Thanks! Been on this forum in the TTC sections for years and everyone is lovely but it would be nice to find someone in the same boat! Some things feel a bit different and people who know what it's like would be helpful!

Yes its going well thank you! Its great to finally be pregnant and I've always wanted twins! ��

I always wanted twins too, now I'm heading toward the end of pregnancy I really cannot wait to meet mine, I am struggling now though, but that doesn't mean you will, I'm just a shorty and ran out of space a long time ago lol.

I hope someone here is in the same boat so you have someone to understand that part of your experience, they will be 100% worth it when they get here and you have them in your arms X

No they are dc/da both boys though, are yours? X

No we had 2 embryos transferred and both implanted. I saw non identical twins boys the other week, they both had curly hair but one had fair hair and one had auburn hair, they looked so cute!

Aww they sound adorable :) I'm only weeks away from meeting mine now ... I can't wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back