Is anyone else leaking a rediculous amount?

Over the last week my bbs seem to have stepped up a very big gear in the milk producing department. I mean, they were leaking a bit before and especially when I squeezed or layed on them, but now they just leak and leak! And they seem to go up and down in size constantly.
Is anyone else having this probelm or is it just me? Do you think it could be anything to do with the premature labour side of things and maybe my body is gearing up ready already? Or is it just me and my bloomin' booobs?! :shock:

I havent started to leak yet, *touches wood!!!*

I think the hormones released in labour stimulate the production of the milk, so it could be related to your experience last week. :cry: you poor thing. You are very strong babe!

Thanks Sarah, I do feel a bit picked on by Mother Nature for having a far too productive body for it's own good!! :roll:
I know nipple stimulation can bring on labour in some cases, just didnt know if leaking did the same - I'm trying to put as little pressure as possible on them !!
If any of you run out of milk though - gimme a shout - I'll post ya some lol :lol:

Hi Sami,

I had leaky boobs from 19 weekd with Amy, super bad. Had to wear breast pads 24-7.
But with this one it hasn't been as bad, still started early 20wks but not been as leaky.

Everyone is different, if you think this is bad wait til after the baby!! i had to stand over a sink and them them drip :oops:

Not very nice, can't wait - honest!!

:D :D

Now Im begining to worry, with my first I started leaking around 30 wks but im 35 wks now and still nothing!!! Does anyone know if this is okay, or do you sometimes not start till bubba is born?

I read somewhere that milk quite often doesn't start leaking until a couple of weeks before birth and sometimes not even until baby is born.

I haven't leaked yet either, but keep thinking I should be buying some breast pads just in case. I'm counting my blessings!

Every time I read about someone leaking I think I should buy some pads, just in case, but then I forget until the next time!

I bought some pads when mine started to leak when I 'squeezed' them (sounds attractive doesn't it!) and so glad I did. They started to pour all of a suidden and believe me, tissue does nothing to stop it showing through. :shock:

I get a kind of tingly feeling in the nips now and then and wonder what's going on and I have had a few tentative squeezes - feel a bit silly really - but nothing so far.

I'll get some pads tonight though; just in case. Knowing my luck they'll start leaking when I'm in the middle of a meeting or something! Might keep a spare top at work too; just in case.

a spare top at work is a good idea!!

I remember after i had my son, i went back to work a week later, i worked in a pub, my first day back was very quiet so i was just propped up at the side of the bar waiting for people to come in.
after about 15 mins i sat up striaght, thats when i noticed it! 2 big wet patches on my top! lol

the position i was sat in had forced milk out, i leaked right through my pads on to my top.

luckly there was no one there so i rushed to teh loo's and sat under teh hand drier for 5 mins lol, had to phone my OH at the time to get him to bring me a clean top!

LOL luckily mine has only leaked through a top when I was in hosp, at in-laws and my own house so I havent had to be too embrassed. It's often when I'm thinking about babe they leak but then they do at any given moment too. I woke up the night before last at about 5am with a soaked duvet and OH - poor Mark was not impressed! :lol:

Hi ladies

I have been very lucky and have not leaked yet, i keep checking though lol, My luck it'll be when im out somewhere noce.
But like everyone else i go to get them and forget so i'll try and keep it in mind since somany have had it.
Katrina

Hi ladies

I have been very lucky and have not leaked yet, i keep checking though lol, My luck it'll be when im out somewhere noce.
But like everyone else i go to get them and forget so i'll try and keep it in mind since somany have had it.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back