Is Aloe Vera safe during pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by aloedrink, Nov 30, 2016.

1. aloedrink

aloedrink New Member

Many disagree on this site and I was wondering what all his thoughts on okyalo aloe juice! I know this is TMI but I need some advice! I have severe bowel issues and was told that the aloe can help my IBS problem and make it a little more easy to like while pregnant. I'm worried that my severe cramping from IBS can start early labor. I'm certainly going to ask my OBGYN next time I see him, but for now we just curious what the general public on topics which are? I told him every time I see that I have severe cramping but it seams to how bad it is! It being one reason I was considering something like aloe juice. I hope this next time you'll listen to me! However till then I need some help as to whether the aloe juice will be safe or dangerous during pregnancy? Thanks much!

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

I have ibs and will be starting aloe juice soon, it isn't not ok to have when pregnant... says on most sites. Woudlnt risk it tbf x