Is a temp dip necessary?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by LynneK, Jun 3, 2013.

1. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

Hey girls just a curious question. Went to the loo this morning and I noticed a really gummy, tacky cm piece (could stretch between my fingers sorry fr tmi!)

I wondered if when implantation occurs, you necessarily have to have a temp dip? I noticed being frozen last night but temp had jumped way up this morning.

Probably being daft, most likely not happened and were getting married but just wondered x

2. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't goby temp dips at all in the 2ww I've had lots in the 2 wws and it has ant nothing lol so no temp dip could also mean nothing don't worry about it only a second line will give u the real answer :) xx

3. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

i get a temp dip (or 2) every cycle - but the 2 cycles i got bfps i didn't :) my temps went up after O and steadily rose, and just kept at a high level then went up slightly more :)

4. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

It's just a curious question, more about the cm. I tend to get temp dips every month but nothing yet, although I am only 7dpo.
    Been feeling out of sorts today though, then the cm so I was just curious! Doubt it though, nothing to get myself worked up about! Xx

5. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

This is the cm I had! Was it yellowey? Xx

6. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

Yea Sophie but there wasn't a lot of it. And only happened on one random wipe around 11am, just before I posted. I just found it wierd, it looked like snot! (Lol, tmi).
    I'm in bed now, finished work half hour ago and just feel done in, it all seems to have come on today. I'm prob just making things up in my head, but the wierd cm was just that...v wierd! What was urs like? X

7. timtam78

timtam78 Well-Known Member

You don't have to have a temp dip to be pregnant. A temp dip is common on pregnancy charts but you can def have had implantation without one! X

8. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

temps looking good Lynne!!!! that's how mine looked with my 2 bfps :)

I had snot cm last cycle at 10dpo and had never had it so was convinced it meant something......but I read that it happens a lot in early pregnancy/implantation.......it seemed to be a 50/50 symptom where it meant something good for some and not for others when I googled it.

9. LynneK

LynneK Well-Known Member

I'm trying not to look into anything but u kno what it's like! Can't help it, ESP as everyone is getting preg around us!. How's everyone else xx