Is a temp dip necessary?

LynneK

Reaction score
Hey girls just a curious question. Went to the loo this morning and I noticed a really gummy, tacky cm piece (could stretch between my fingers sorry fr tmi!)

I wondered if when implantation occurs, you necessarily have to have a temp dip? I noticed being frozen last night but temp had jumped way up this morning.

Probably being daft, most likely not happened and were getting married but just wondered x

I wouldn't goby temp dips at all in the 2ww I've had lots in the 2 wws and it has ant nothing lol so no temp dip could also mean nothing don't worry about it only a second line will give u the real answer :) xx

i get a temp dip (or 2) every cycle - but the 2 cycles i got bfps i didn't :) my temps went up after O and steadily rose, and just kept at a high level then went up slightly more :)

It's just a curious question, more about the cm. I tend to get temp dips every month but nothing yet, although I am only 7dpo.
Been feeling out of sorts today though, then the cm so I was just curious! Doubt it though, nothing to get myself worked up about! Xx

This is the cm I had! Was it yellowey? Xx

Yea Sophie but there wasn't a lot of it. And only happened on one random wipe around 11am, just before I posted. I just found it wierd, it looked like snot! (Lol, tmi).
I'm in bed now, finished work half hour ago and just feel done in, it all seems to have come on today. I'm prob just making things up in my head, but the wierd cm was just that...v wierd! What was urs like? X

You don't have to have a temp dip to be pregnant. A temp dip is common on pregnancy charts but you can def have had implantation without one! X

temps looking good Lynne!!!! that's how mine looked with my 2 bfps :)

I had snot cm last cycle at 10dpo and had never had it so was convinced it meant something......but I read that it happens a lot in early pregnancy/implantation.......it seemed to be a 50/50 symptom where it meant something good for some and not for others when I googled it.

I'm trying not to look into anything but u kno what it's like! Can't help it, ESP as everyone is getting preg around us!. How's everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back