Irregularness is doing my head in.

Jazzy.fizzle

Reaction score
Hey,

anyone else irregular cycles doing their heads in?
Cd26 and have started spotting so I expect af might arrive in 2 days.
Sometimes I spot 2 days before af. My cycles are anywhere between 26 and 32 days. Drives me insane, tracking ovulation on apps is useless and I really don’t want to commit to temps or anything else because I feel I’m resigning myself to the loss of spontaneity.

oh I don’t know. Just moaning I guess. ‍♀️ any one else?

Hey,

anyone else irregular cycles doing their heads in?
Cd26 and have started spotting so I expect af might arrive in 2 days.
Sometimes I spot 2 days before af. My cycles are anywhere between 26 and 32 days. Drives me insane, tracking ovulation on apps is useless and I really don’t want to commit to temps or anything else because I feel I’m resigning myself to the loss of spontaneity.

oh I don’t know. Just moaning I guess. ‍♀️ any one else?
Ugh sorry! I never considered myself irregular until the last year. I’m 27 and healthy, but have begun to spot 3-7 days before af. My af has also fluctuated from 38-34 days. Ugh I hate it. The doctors have not helped me, so I’ve been going the homeopathic route, and they are actually listening to me and explaining why, as well as giving steps to take. It’s all a hormone imbalance that causes it. Temping is the way to figure out which hormone, but I totally get the spontaneity part that you’re afraid to lose. Just know you’re not alone. :)

Ugh sorry! I never considered myself irregular until the last year. I’m 27 and healthy, but have begun to spot 3-7 days before af. My af has also fluctuated from 38-34 days. Ugh I hate it. The doctors have not helped me, so I’ve been going the homeopathic route, and they are actually listening to me and explaining why, as well as giving steps to take. It’s all a hormone imbalance that causes it. Temping is the way to figure out which hormone, but I totally get the spontaneity part that you’re afraid to lose. Just know you’re not alone. :)

Ah thanks - frustration definitely. I wonder if that’s knocking things off a bit. I’ve been taking multi vitamins to see if that will put things back in line, I do feel GP appointment would be useless, though wonder if a blood test would be beneficial.
Im 34 year old vegan so I can’t help but feel times ticking, and keep getting adverts about secondary infertility.”

I’ve had irregular cycles ever since having my daughter and even more so when I came off the pill again. I decided I was going to try and do OPKs just so I could get my head around roughly when I ‘usually’ ovulate just to give me a ballpark estimate so the next cycle it could be more spontaneous. I do get not wanting to lose the spontaneous side of things as I became obsessive the last time we were TTC in 2018/19

I’ve had irregular cycles ever since having my daughter and even more so when I came off the pill again. I decided I was going to try and do OPKs just so I could get my head around roughly when I ‘usually’ ovulate just to give me a ballpark estimate so the next cycle it could be more spontaneous. I do get not wanting to lose the spontaneous side of things as I became obsessive the last time we were TTC in 2018/19

Yeah - opks might be an option.
Perhaps if I give myself a certain amount of cycles then start looking at opks and researching vitamins x

I spotted for 4 days before AF arrived a day early this month.
There’s some chat about short luteal phase and the symptoms of low progesterone.

Yeah, I have low progesterone and have to use suppositories after ovulation to prevent spotting. Have you had your levels checked? Xx

Yeah, I have low progesterone and have to use suppositories after ovulation to prevent spotting. Have you had your levels checked? Xx
No I haven’t done anything proactive. I bought some opks this month to try and pinpoint ovulation a bit better.

Hi, I can't share personal experiences but some apps are very helpful (before using them you need to check out their accuracy). In the app I use (iyoni- they offer one month free, you can test) there is a feature with professional medical content and you can also consult issues with their medical experts. If you have not discussed irregular cycles with a fertility expert, this option might help you better understand what you can do. Hope this helps.

I can relate my cycle can be anywhere from 40-60 days, I’m currently on day 58 but no period in sight, I’m logging on 3 different apps and they are all telling me different, have done opks this month but think I’ve have false readings, I’ve got pcos so it’s all over the place. Haven’t really got any advice but know how you feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back