Irregular periods = no clue how far preg I am

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Hey. Has anyone took a clear blue & been told 3+ but yet u r none the wiser how far on u r Bcoz there periods r irregular? My last period was Nov but I'm sure I have taken a test since then and it was neg, I am sooooooooooo confused ....

Even if you were 6 weeks pregnant it would still only say 3+ as that's the last setting those tests have! Best thing is to discuss with your doctor who will help you work it out. You'll find out at your exact due date at your 12 week scan. Congrats!!

But when is my 12 week scan hehe?? I wish I could go by my last period and I would b able to settle myself but this not knowing is killing me. X

Hmmm tricky! Speak to your dr- you'll prob just get referred for a scan ASAP if you have no idea. How annoying for you- irregular periods are such a nuisance!! Hope you can get an answer soon :)

I hadn't had a period for about a year b4 the 1 in Nov ... Starting to think maybe it was that 1 that I got lucky ... I have an app with the hosp next week but only a booking app x

I had irregular periods my cycle could be up to 50 days and the doc still just based my pregnancy on a 28 day cycle. I had an early scan booked and then had another one where they dated it.

How likely is it that I've fallen preg on the period that eventually came or when I wasn't bleeding? X

Could be more likely from the period you just had because ovulation would be different to a 28 day cycle also. At your booking in explain the concerns you have and see if they can get you in for an early scan. At least it will put you at ease a bit.

Yes, this happened to me with my daughter. I conceived her while I was on the implant. I did a pregnancy test because someone suggested it after I had "food poisoning" for 4 weeks straight! Turns out it wasn't food poisoning :shock:

Anyway, my last period had been 6 months prior to my bfp so was unsure of when she was conceived. In the end I just guessed because a CB digi was saying 3+, I'd been ill for 4 weeks so I guessed I was 5-6. Fast forward to my 12 week scan and I was actually dated at 16 weeks pregnant :shock:

Long story short, I guessed and the 12 week scan confirmed. But by guessing I was way out so as others have said, perhaps go to the doc? Xx

Last edited:
I had a private scan yday and baby was measuring at 7+2 I have my scan at the Hosp on the 18th the lady that done my scan yday said its possible they might give me different dates, is that normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back