Irregular periods and feeling pregnant! Can I get pregnant?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by BethLR, Apr 6, 2020.

1. BethLR

BethLR New Member

I have always had irregular periods so that is nothing new for me! Me and my husband have been sort of trying for about 3 months. I had my last period just under 2 weeks ago and I feel like I have a lot of system but I know it’s too soon to test! Has anyone else who has irregular periods had trouble conceiving? I was going to go the doctors and start looking into it but with everything going on I feel it is best to leave the doctors until this all blows over! I just want a bit of hope that there is a chance!

2. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

Of course there is a chance.
    Bear in mind 3 months isnt long at all. It takes on average around 1 year for a healthy couple to conceive. It took me nearly 2 years.
    Keep doing what your doing and i hope you get your baby soon. x

BethLR likes this.
  3. BethLR

BethLR New Member

Aww thank you lovely!

4. SockVortex

SockVortex Well-Known Member

My periods were irregular in that they came every 30-38 days (though roughly 33) and it took us fifteen months. Although, my husband had sperm issues so that was the main problem for us.

If you just had your period two weeks ago then you’d only just be ovulating around now. Around how long are your cycles?

5. Jemjem2905

Jemjem2905 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel with irregular periods I am the same I used to always be 34 days then it went to 40 days for a few months and this cycle I am now on cd46 and feel so off I am dizzy and feeling sick today and we have been trying for 7 years so sending you lots of baby dust your way