Irregular cycles

kumber

Reaction score
Pre-small people and pre-pill, my cycles were irregular and went from 26-33 days. I've never known when I've ovulated, can I expect OV day to vary if my cycles continue to be irregular?

Usually your LP is the same length, so it is the time before ovulation that varies and therefore your ovulation day.

I have the same problem kumber.. just keeo track with opk/temp to confirm.

Oh wow, thanks snowbee! I did not know this :D After I read I looked it up on google lol xx

Last edited:
I have an irregular cycle too that has been increasing gradually. I went from 30 to 35 to 38. This month ive used opk's to track my obulation and I seem to find this gives me some peace now I know when it was and what to expect
When I got them I was scared I wasnt going to find anything but I got a massive positive OPK. Now for the waiting game

Thanks ladies, will stick with opks. Reassuring to know I'm not alone in this :)

This is what mine where like before squish very up and down cycles was down to stress and the appendix inflammation. Sometimes it can just be all over the place but see how you go the next few months if not back on track maybe visit your Drs cxx

They've been irregular from a teenager so I'm not worried about them, just wanted some clarification :)

I was irregular pre pill and pre baby too. I'm irregular now, my temp rise has been on days 23, 15, 18, 19 and this month 20. Makes it a pain to optimally time BD!

Last edited:
This is what worries me! We'll have to see how it goes I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back