iPad apps

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good pregnancy apps which kind of countdown for you and tell ou what's happening each day? X

I have bounty which is good, and the baby centre pregnancy one. Also have a free pregnancy one (not sure what it was called) but it doesn't do every day, only every week.

They were all free for my iphone. It's nice to have something to read every day! I also have a pregnancy book I bought which is fab as well xx

Yeah I lent my book to a friend and I can't ask for it back cos no one is to know about it yet. Lol x

I've got baby center, pregnancy e. its orange lol its really good, i just searched pregnancy tracker &its free xxx

I love the what to expect pregnancy app im pretty sure its free too! xxx

'Baby bump' is fab! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love the what to expect pregnancy app im pretty sure its free too! xxx

I've got this one too and yes, it's free. You get a week by week for you and the baby and a daily note too. Haven't tried anything else as this seems to do what it says on the tin! xxx

I have 2 I like - pregnancy and baby development, it's brill and has videos, as well as weekly dvelopments in baby. I also have pregnancy (by the smiles factory) that's great too as it tells you about foods to avoid, what helps with heartburn, what helps with nausea and also tells you about baby's development def recommend both x

The one I use the most is 'sprout' for my iPad - paid £2.99 but its good, got lovely pictures and what's happening each week, also has a medical section with tips for each day and a bit where you can plan doctors visits. Also has a kick counter and contraction timer for later on! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back