Invasion

Layla

Reaction score
Anyone see this last night on channel 4??

Its my new lost i think, im hooked already!
so many unanswerd questions, so many possibles, just like lost, gets you thinking.

I was going to watch this until realised I missed the 8.30 one, might have a look and see if its on E4 at some point before next week, there are so many good shows starting like on thursday there is one on sky one called Bones that sounds good and we watched My name is Earl on Friday and thought that was good as well and sea of souls. Cant believe lost finishes this week, but then desperate housewives starts the following week!

I only saw the first episode before having to go to bed (the joys of being in early pregnancy!! :lol: ), and I also am hooked after only an hour.

I've Sky+'d the 10 oclock channel 4 and the 11 oclock E4, so something to watch tonight!!!

LOVED IT!!!!

Only watched it as there was nothing else on but we were both hooked by the end of the evening - can't wait for the next one!!

How sad am I - the highlight of my evenings now is what good stuff there is on TV........no energy or enthusiasm for anything else!!

glad im not the only one! lol

i thought it was brill, defo going to be tunning in each week for that.

the bloke in it, the park ranger (cant think of his name) he used to be in this really crappy american soap called sunset beach, even tho it was crap, i loved that too, couldnt help but watch it lol, hi sname was Cole in that and he was dreamy, so its nice to see him back on tv :D

Noooooo!!!! I got home last night really looking forward to watching episodes 2 and 3 of Invasion, only to find out that the bloody Sky+ had only recorded the 2nd. :evil: So now I have to wait until next week for the 3rd.

Gutted.

Don't worry - I couldn't stay awake for the third so will watch it sunday as well.......sky plus being installed on 26th Jan......cant wait!!

i am watching it today

i have the whole first series , all 10 episodes :lol:

You jammy bugger!!

Don't tell us anything will you!!

Enjoy.........and let us know if its worth watching the rest.

first.time.daddy said:
i am watching it today

You know what? When I put my post in above, I nearly also wrote "I wonder how long it will be before Dan comes on here boasting that he's seen the whole series". And true to form, here you are!!!!

I'm going to have to download it.

tankett said:
first.time.daddy said:
i am watching it today

You know what? When I put my post in above, I nearly also wrote "I wonder how long it will be before Dan comes on here boasting that he's seen the whole series". And true to form, here you are!!!!

I'm going to have to download it.

i thought that too lol

im not going to download this one, im going to be strong and watch it week by week :D

i have got bored half way through season 2 of lost coz i was downloading it

now now ladies , i just couldnt resist :lol:

ive got narina , king kong , jarhead , 40 year old virgin , domino , transporter 2 to watch aswell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oo let me know what king kong is like please, wasnt fussed enough to pay to see it lol but im intrested all the same

I saw Narnia about 3 weeks ago. King Kong last week. 40 year old virgin about 3 weeks ago. Transporter 2???? I've had that ages!!!!!

Jarhead I can't get though :?

I'm the same as you Layla. I've downloaded the first 9 episodes of Lost season 2 so far, but only watched the first 2. I get fed up waiting a week, so tend to store a load up and watch them all at once!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back